Thursday, April 9, 2009

Creativity Anyone?


We were visiting my my kids in Washington this Spring break and my sweet daughter, Rachel, took Carolyn and I on our first "couponing trip". It was truly amazing. Carolyn left the store with bags brimming for .49cents. I spent a bit more....less than a dollar!
Rachel was in heaven sharing her expertise, as well as her coupons (pure gold) with us. We left town with a car full of merchandise and coupons to boot, with instructions on how and where to use them when we get home. Couponing is not for the faint at heart and is a LOT of work but you feel like a million bucks (no pun intended) when you walk out of the store with your goodies. On a serious side, in this economy, I am so blessed to have a daughter taking such good care of her family. She now has two full times jobs, her beautiful family and her devotion to staying solvent and abundant amongst worry and lack in the rest of the world. Good job sweet girl.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Isn't she amazing?! It was nice to see you--I'm glad you had a good visit!

Athack77 said...

Watch out you might become a coupon addict! Happy Shopping!!

Followers