Friday, October 24, 2008


So dad and I just had our wedding anniversay and we were so busy we couldn't even take time out for dinner. So sad... Time sure flies. I had an interesting experience the other day. I was shopping at Costco and looking at DVDs . I noticed a man doing the same. I noticed him again a couple times in the store but did not pay any attention to him. Then, I drove to Walmart and again...you guessed it... I was looking at DVDs. I felt someone looking at me and when I looked up I noticed it was the man from Costco. He smiled and said "I just saw you at Costco looking at DVDs ,you must be a movie buff." I told him I was and we talked for a few minutes about movies. He then asked me."Is that a wedding ring on your finger?" I told him it was and he proceeded to tell me how" all the good ones are taken". Well, I have had my fair share of guys flirting with me , however, this was the first time a man in his LATE 60s has attempted it! Its weird how everyone is older..not you!

1 comment:

Jason Siemers said...

I think that is the best story I have ever heard! Now, aren't you glad we started blogging so that we could share in that moment? Now you have documentation of what a catch you are every time dad tries to give you a hard time! -Rachel

Followers