Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thank goodness for little girls


Isn't this a BEAUTIFUL sight?
This Friday night I had went to bed late with another of my ever present headaches and about an hour later (1:30 a.m) I heard a familar voice in the living room. I thought I was dreaming because my heart was telling me it was my sweet girl Samantha who I knew was still at BYU Idaho unable to be home for Thanksgiving. To my surprise, my sweet Sam had caught a ride home with two friends that had surprised their moms as well. I love having Sam home. It is such a joy to have daughters. I adore my boys but my daughters are a joy. I love everything about them. Soft touches, sharing communication, sweet smiles,yummy shower smells,the "I love you, mom".

2 comments:

Jason Siemers said...

This better be followed up with a post about how great boys are!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Jason =) I'm glad you were surprised to see Sami! Yay for surprises!!!!

Followers