Friday, January 23, 2009

New Experiences

I have realized lately that even though I have experienced many things in life, there are tons of things I have never done. So, like many people I have a list of things I would like to do. Part of why I have not done some things is because I have wasted so much time in my life being shy and being so responsible(first child syndrome) . Things like riding bumper cars, people might be looking at you , after all! So, I rode my first bumper car this summer with my grand son Caden. We had a blast and people actually watched us and I survived. :-) I went to Medford the other day and I took some time to actually go to a movie BY MYSELF and it was great. Everything was actually fine when I walked out, the world had survived without me for an hour and a half. So, what is something you want to do? Big or small. Life is Beautiful. Who wants to go play with me? :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today after I did a little bit of shopping, I walked into a restaurant by myself and ordered soup and salad. I usually never do that without someone else. It was so relaxing. I even cracked upon a new book I just bought. Let's join each other next time :)

Followers